1. How much lead time do you need for an order delivery?
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 8:00 am can be delivered the same day. Orders after that are delivered next day.
2. When do you deliver?
We deliver Monday - Friday 4 pm - 8 pm and Saturday 2 pm - 6 pm in Nicosia and Monday - Friday 3-5 pm in Limassol.
3. Where do you currently deliver?
We home deliver to Nicosia, Limassol and Larnaca urban areas. You will be asked to enter you postal code before proceeding with any order. Your order will go through if your postal code belongs to the areas noted above. Minimum order for delivery to Limassol and Larnaca is €28.
4. How do you ensure the freshness of your ingredients and most importantly the fresh produce?
We scrutinise all our suppliers so as to ensure that they are up to our standards for the highest quality. Our fresh produce is ordered the day before your order is due and is received in the morning of the delivery day so as to ensure all fresh produce is as fresh as possible. In addition, our delivery boxes are stored in a refrigerated area before being dispatched as well as in a refrigerated van during transportation to you. Last but not least, all ingredients in our delivery boxes are placed in a special insulated bag offering additional protection from outside conditions. During summer we add ice packs with our fresh produce. We have tested our boxes with our packing in outside temperatures of 35+ degrees Celsius and the fresh produce temperature can remain unchanged for up to 2 hours.
5. What are your delivery slots in Nicosia?
There are 2 delivery slots Monday through Friday: 4 pm - 6 pm and 6 pm - 8 pm. Saturday 2 pm- 4 pm and 4 pm - 6 pm.
6. What are the the delivery slots in Limassol and Larnaca?
3-5 pm. Delivery is handled by Travel Express. You will receive a call before delivery is dispatched to your delivery address.
7. What if I have to leave the house during the expected delivery?
Please call us at 22664004 as soon as you are aware of it. We will try to accommodate you at a different delivery slot.
8. Can I pick up my order?
Yes you may pick up your order from either one of these 3 kiosk locations. Neo Agios Antonios or Neo Latsia or Dias in Parrissinos. Please call us if you like to have your order delivered to these locations. Delivery to these locations is free of charge.
9. What are your office hours?
We are open Monday - Through Friday 08:00 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday 08:00 am - 2:00 pm
10. Do you deliver on public holidays?
No we don't.
11. What are your payment methods?
We accept cash on delivery and all major credit cards.
12. Can I return your packaging for recycling?
Yes you can! Through our Packaging Recycling Scheme, we reward you for returning our outer box and inner pouch! We will email you a 50 cent discount voucher for your next order. once you accumulate at least €2. This packaging will be re-used in an effort to minimise our environmental waste. This is currently supported only in Nicosia.
13. Can I prepare my recipe the following day I receive my order?
Yes you can prepare your recipe up to 2 days after you receive our ingredients assuming you store ingredients as noted on each ingredient label.
14. How to I redeem my points?
Easy. Once you reach 500 points you will be prompted to redeem your points by copying and pasting a unique code at check out. €10 will be deducted for any purchase worth €10 or more.
15. How do I earn chef points?
For any purchase excluding delivery fees you get 1 chef point.
16. How much time can I order in advance?
You can order as many as 28 days in advance.
17. Can I order via telephone? Sure. Just call us at 22664004 8 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday.
18. What is the delivery charge? It's €2
19. Is it possible to make some changes in the low Kcal Meal delivery program since I may not be able to eat some of the meals? Yes you can. just let us know and we will make the appropriate changes.