1. How much lead time do you need for an order delivery?
Orders placed Monday - Friday before 8:00 am can be delivered the same day. Orders after that are delivered next day.
2. When do you deliver?
We delivery Monday - Friday 4 pm - 8 pm and Saturday 2 pm - 6 pm.
3. Where do you currently deliver?
We home deliver to Nicosia including Kaimakli and Palouriotissa, Aglantzia, Agios Dometios, Engomi, Strovolos, Lakatamia, Latsia, Geri, Nea Ledra, Constantia, Heliopolis and Kallithea. You will be asked to enter you postal code before proceeding with any order. Your order will go through if your postal code belongs to the areas noted above.
We home deliver to Limassol every Wednesday. Minimum order for delivery to Limassol is €28. We cover the following areas of Limassol: Agios Athanasios, Agios Tychon touristic area, Germasogeia, Kato Polemidia, city of Limassol including all areas within the vicinity, Mesa Gitonia, Moutagiaka touristic area, Pareklisia touristic area and Pyrgos touristic area. You will be asked to enter you postal code before proceeding with any order. Your order will go through if your postal code belongs to the areas noted above.
4. How do you ensure the freshness of your ingredients and most importantly the fresh produce?
We scrutinise all our suppliers so as to ensure that they are up to our standards for the highest quality. Our fresh produce is ordered the day before your order is due and is received in the morning of the delivery day so as to ensure all fresh produce is as fresh as possible. In addition, our delivery boxes are stored in a refrigerated area before being dispatched as well as in a refrigerated van during transportation to you. Last but not least, all ingredients in our delivery boxes are placed in a special insulated bag offering additional protection from outside conditions. During summer we add ice packs with our fresh produce. We have tested our boxes with our packing in outside temperatures of 35+ degrees Celsius and the fresh produce temperature can remain unchanged for up to 2 hours.
5. What are your delivery slots?
There are 2 delivery slots Monday through Friday: 4 pm - 6 pm and 6 pm - 8 pm. Saturday 2 pm- 4 pm and 4 pm - 6 pm.
6. How come I cannot see all delivery slots for the day I want my order to be delivered?
This means the specific delivery slot is filled. Please choose from the delivery slot available.
7. What if I have to leave the house during the expected delivery?
Please call us at 22664004 as soon as you are aware of it. We will try to accommodate you at a different delivery slot.
8. Can I pick up my order?
Yes you may pick up your order from either one of these 3 kiosk locations. Neo Agios Antonios or Neo Latsia or Dias in Parrissinos. Please call us if you like to have your order delivered to these locations. Delivery to these locations is free of charge.
9. What are your office hours?
We are open Monday - Through Friday 08:00 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday 08:00 am - 2:00 pm
10. Do you deliver on public holidays?
No we don't.
11. What are your payment methods?
We accept cash on delivery and all major credit cards.
12. Can I return your packaging for recycling?
Yes you can! Through our Packaging Recycling Scheme, we reward you for returning our outer box and inner pouch! We will email you a 50 cent discount voucher for your next order. once you accumulate at least €2. This packaging will be re-used in an effort to minimise our environmental waste. This is currently supported only in Nicosia.
13. Can I prepare my recipe the following day I receive my order?
Yes you can prepare your recipe up to 2 days after you receive our ingredients assuming you store ingredients as noted on each ingredient label.
14. How to I redeem my points?
Easy. Once you reach 500 points you will be prompted to redeem your points by copying and pasting a unique code at check out. €10 will be deducted for any purchase worth €10 or more.
15. How do I earn chef points?
For any purchase excluding delivery fees you get 1 chef point.
16. How much time can I order in advance?
You can order as many as 28 days in advance.
17. Can I order via telephone? Sure. Just call us at 22664004 8 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday.
18. When do you plan to expand to other cities besides Nicosia? We started delivering to Limassol every Wednesday. We don't have plans to expand to other cities for now.
19. What is the delivery charge? It's €2
20. What is the 'Up to 7 days meals delivery planner'? This is our tool that allows you to place an order for up to 7 different dates. Not only this helps you organize your future meals by deciding and placing your order once but you also save the delivery fees for all deliveries after the first one! You only pay for the first delivery. All others are for free.
21. Can I order for Saturday delivery through the meal planner? No through the meal planner you only order for deliveries Monday through Friday.
22. Can I skip on delivery that I put through the meal planner? Sure you can, so long you notify us through email at email@example.com or through tel at 22664003/3 before 8 am on the day of the scheduled delivery. In this case you will need to tell us when you would like to have the postponed delivery.
23. Does the meal planner work for Limasol? Yes it does but the delivery dates have to be Wednesdays which is the day we deliver to Limassol.
24. Is it possible to make some changes in the low Kcal Meal delivery program since I may not be able to eat some of the meals? Yes you can. just let us know and we will make the appropriate changes.